Recruitment Opened 2021
The specificity of the School is that it graduates not only the humanities, it is useful not only for future philosophers, writers, directors. It also produces managers and curators, forms specialists who are fluent in modern theory and practice. Our graduate is a person with basic skills in working with all media: from creating paper publications and web projects to organizing exhibitions. At the same time, he refers to any project as a contemporary artist, that is, the most important thing that he possesses is a critical view. He is familiar with the history of philosophy and modern theory (postcolonial, gender, etc.). Our goal is to educate a specialist who not only knows how to produce cultural projects, but also develops the very language of culture.
Master of Arts and Culture Management
- History of European philosophy
- History of European Literature
- Introduction to the history of art
- Introduction to psychoanalysis
- Cultural studies
- Organization of museum spaces (optional)
- Fundamentals of Publishing (optional)
- Philosophy of the XX and XXI centuries
- The latest trends in philosophy
- The history of modern culture
- Digital Marketing for Arts and Culture
- Human resource management. HR management
- Russian literature
- Sociocultural design (optional)
- Cultural entrepreneurship (optional)
- Contemporary art theories
- Cultural project management
- The basics of PR in the field of culture
- Second language of choice
Basic subjects take two days a week - Monday and Wednesday. Completion of the basic courses is required if you want to obtain a master's degree.
Specialized subjects also take two days a week - Tuesday and Thursday. Passing specialized subjects allows you to give you a diploma of professional retraining.
There are 8 schools-profiles in MSHIN MMU:
- "Introduction to Science and Technology Research (STS)" Denis Sivkov "Ontological turn in anthropology" Denis Sivkov
- "Anthropology of space" Denis Sivkov
- "Pantheon of the Brain, Dead Heads and Autoratronics: Border Practices of Soviet Cyber Culture" Maxim Miroshnichenko
- "Introduction to Feminist Philosophy and Art" Alla Mitrofanova
- "How to weave new materialism" Alla Mitrofanova
- "Research methods and problems" Polina Kolozaridi "Internet research" Polina Kolozaridi
- "The main tendencies and directions of modern foreign philosophy" Elena Petrovskaya
- "The Problem of the Anthropocene: Man and or the Planet" Nikolay Smirnov
- "The future of media anthropology" Nina Sosna
- "How to read strange texts?" - Mikhail Kurtov
- "Political Ideologies" - Marina Simakova
- Workshop "Close reading: modern poetry and theory" - Nikita Sungatov
- "Distant convergence: the history of literature and empirical science" - Pavel Arseniev
- Workshop "Analysis of Events" - Evgeniya Suslova and Guest Speakers
- "Extra-scientific fiction + poetry" - Boris Klyushnikov
- "Bertolt Brecht" - Yuri Muravitsky.
- Theater and Hard Science - Olga Tarakanova.
- “New interdisciplinary practice in theater” - Anastasia Patlay. “Theater as an Experience of Interaction with Reality” - Andrey Stadnikov.
- Theater of the Future - Arina Boyko and Natalia Zaitseva.
- “Contemporary Opera. Principles of Working with Musical Text "- Sergey Morozov.
- Practice and research in the field of "experiencing": psychological or situational structures, play structures, transition structures
- Practice oriental techniques
- The practice of learning the basics of verbal and metaphysical techniques
- Vocal practice
- Practice of techniques of physical action and movement
- Practices of improvisation and acting training
Consists of three modules:
- "Alphabet" - lectures, where listeners will learn about the history of etching and get acquainted with the works of outstanding graphic artists.
- "Elements" - an introduction to the technique of etching: the masters will teach the laboratory participants how to work with metal, process it, apply various engraving techniques, introduce them to different methods of etching and printing.
- "Projects" - laboratory participants will create their own and collective exhibition projects.
- Visual design - Boris Trofimov.
- Architecture as a means of communication - Kirill Ass
- Paper architecture - Yuri Avvakumov
- Постпамять - Мария Степанова
- Music and space: landscape and composition - Alexandra Elina
- Sound environment - Vasilisa Filatova
- Spatial composition - Vladimir Gorlinsky
- Narrative Strategies in Art - Kirill Preobrazhensky
- Video art and new media - Dmitry Venkov>
- Narration: from bodies to disembodied - Julia Strausova
- Philosophy of Creativity - Mikhail Kurtov
- The history of extrascientific fiction - Boris Klyushnikov
- History of art - Ivan Chechot
- Cinema history - Alexey Gusev
- Text as a foundation from formalists to a new novel - Pavel Arseniev
- The logic of storytelling in a new media situation - Nikita Sungatov
- The formation of the unconscious and the formation of a psychoanalyst - Mikhail Strakhov
- Psychoanalytic View on Sexual Identity Issues - Inga Metreveli
- Object in psychoanalysis: on the question of psychosis - Gleb Napreeenko
- Delirium as an Attempt to Heal - Oleg Galchenko